I am so glad you are here! My job is to empower you to be your child’s sleep teacher. As a parent, you are on the front lines of bedtime and 3:00 am wakings. Sometimes, you know where you want to go, but aren’t quite sure how to get there effectively. You just know that you need someone in your corner who can encourage you and advise you on your next steps.
I can’t hand you magic sleeping dust or a cup of coffee. But, I can help you firm up your child’s sleep foundation and be the best sleep teacher that you can be for your child.
Please note that the offerings below are for babies & toddlers who are 4 months old (adjusted) – 3 years old. If you have questions regarding if now is the right time to teach independent sleep, I am the right fit for your family, or have any other questions you wish answered before starting 1-on-1 coaching, please send an email to email@example.com.
Daily Support: One or Two Weeks
Both plans offer
- Thorough review of your intake form
- One up to 60-minute phone consultation
- A customized, detailed, written sleep plan
- Rapid response text support from 6 pm to 11 pm on your first night implementing your sleep plan
- Daily review of and feedback on parent completed sleep log
- Email or text support available 8:00 am – 8:00 pm Monday – Saturday
- A written “What’s Next” hand out that covers common things that throw off sleep (such as travel) and the next major sleep milestone
- Three email (2 week plan) or two email (1 week plan) virtual punch card valid for 6 months after completion of support period
The two week plan also offers an optional 15-minute check-up phone call at the halfway mark.
I’m All In: $290
This two week plan is great for parents who would like help both forming a plan and encouragement in carrying it out. Two weeks is typically enough time to see great improvement in most nighttime struggles and start to see improvement (and often, great improvement) with many nap struggles, though it can take up to 4 weeks for naps to completely come together.
Ready to Launch: $190
This package is perfect for parents who would like help forming a plan and getting started but are ready to continue the process on their own. One week is typically enough time to start to see improvement with a variety of nighttime struggles and to set a foundation for naps (significant progress may take 2+ weeks to be seen).Sign Up Now!
Do you need input on a sleep schedule? Or help trouble shooting night wakings? Something else? Phone-a-friend is perfect for those times! Calls are available for 15, 30, or 60 minutes. During that time, you may ask as many questions as you like! Please note there is no refund for unused time.
15 minutes: $30
30 minutes: $50
60 minutes: $80
*Please note, no written materials are provided. A written summary may be requested for $10/call. *