What is a sleep workshop?
A sleep workshop 5 day small group workshop that is hosted online. These workshops are for parents of children aged 6 months – 4 years.
What will we talk about during the sleep workshop?
- Helping your little one drift of to sleep on their own while still following safe sleep guidelines
- Developing a sleep schedule based on your child’s age and natural circadian rhythms
- Lengthening naps so they are long and restorative
- Optimizing your child’s sleep environment to aid sleep onset and limit early wakings
- Dealing with night wakings and early morning wake-ups
- Preparing for future sleep hurdles (sleep regressions, nap transitions, developmental changes etc)
- Any other questions you have!
When is the next workshop?
The next workshop will be Monday, January 14 – Friday, January 18
What if I work during the day or don’t have a lot of free time?
No worries! All of the material will be available for you to access at your convenience. There will be a live Q&A, but you will have the opportunity to submit your questions in advance and a replay will be available afterwards.
What is the cost of the sleep workshop?
The cost for the workshop and take-home printables is $55.
How do I sign up?
*currently accepting families on a waiting list. Once the minimum number of families is reached, a new group will be opened.